Take the crucial next step in your career now and join an international company that is leading the market with high-tech systems for the semiconductor industry and paving the way for important technologies of the future. Whether it’s for LEDs, solar cells, lasers, flat screens or memory chips: You will be working on highly innovative products that drive our continuing course for growth. Your advantage: You will have a large scope for creativity and great prospects.
Where we can count on you:
- Your expertise is in demand at the interface between our clients and our team of developers. As an experienced GaN specialist, you can use your expertise to support and advise with regard to our applications and processes.
- Either from the main office or on site, you are our guarantee for satisfied customers thanks to your ability to deal with demanding, complex issues and ensure seamless internal and external communication.
- To do this, you work closely with regional key account managers and process engineers, and skillfully coordinate their prioritized topics with the relevant experts at headquarters. We can rely on your analysis and prioritization: you define key contact and escalation points and coordinate the measures from joint development programs.
- You can contribute your expertise to general practice with your own training sessions and training videos, and can drive our knowledge transfer with your application notes and maintenance strategies.
- In doing so, you always keep the product roadmap in your sights, act as a reliable input provider for the project management team and technology departments, and continually fine-tune our products with your ideas.
- In partnership with the product manager and experts for lab processes, you form a strong team: Together, you prioritize the improvement projects and drive your field forward with your decision-making skills.
How to persuade us:
- University degree in engineering or natural sciences, plus several years of relevant experience working with GaN (gallium nitride) MOCVD), process applications and in project management.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, fluent English and willingness to travel to our clients’ laboratories and production sites (approx. 30%).
- As a responsible team player, you have a quality-focused and process-oriented approach, and always maintain a clear overview, including in new situations.
- A challenging field of activity with great creative potential at an innovative, international and expanding technological leader
- Flat hierarchies and direct interdisciplinary cooperation across management levels
- Working in a state-of-the art work environment with the latest and most innovative methods from Industry 4.0 (e.g. PLM system) in an intercultural team with highly motivated colleagues
- Targeted personnel development through continuing specialist training and development of personal skills
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours that allows a self-determined work/life balance
- Performance-based compensation and a wide range of employee benefits in the form of health and sports activities and employee events