as of now, permanent position
Are you interested in topics such as IoT, Industry 4.0 or machine learning? Then you have come to the right place: AIXTRON SE is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-tech systems for the semiconductor industry. Whether it's VCSEL (Face ID), OLEDs, normal LEDs or memory chips, here you can expect exciting challenges and innovative technologies combined with the best prospects for your future career.
What can we do to further develop our product portfolio, our technologies and our products’ positioning on the market such that our customers will also prevail in tomorrow’s competitive environment and we can rely on receiving orders from them? It’s up to you as our new Senior Product Manager to come up with an answer to this question. You understand the dynamics of the markets, take a systematic approach to tapping into new business areas and supply them with suitable product solutions.
Where we can count on you:
- You specify the market strategy for our power and optoelectronics products, implement it in a targeted fashion and supervise the entire life cycle of components for display, signal and laser technologies.
- You and your team always keep a keen eye on the market and identify future-oriented application possibilities and product requirements on the basis of which you develop accurate business models, roadmaps and marketing measures.
- You also work together closely with regional sales and service branches, visit our international customers on site and analyse their needs.
- In this way, you gradually expand our market share of the end customer market.
- This also makes you a competent sparring partner for your colleagues from Key Account Management and the management.
How to convince us:
- Technical or science degree (mechanical engineering, process engineering, physics, electrical engineering, etc.) or comparable vocational training
- Several years of practical experience in product management/marketing in a high-tech sector (e.g. power electronics, optics, sensor technology, semiconductors, solar, photovoltaics, energy storage or the like)
- Willingness to travel internationally and very good command of English
- Knowledge of the construction or application of systems
- Confident manner, should enjoy direct contact with customers and managing cross-disciplinary intercultural teams, keen innovative spirit
- A challenging field of activity with great creative potential at an innovative, international and expanding technological leader
- Flat hierarchies and direct interdisciplinary cooperation across management levels
- Working in a state-of-the art work environment with the latest and most innovative methods in an intercultural team with highly motivated colleagues
- Targeted personnel development through continuing specialist training and development of personal skills
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours that allows a self-determined work/life balance
- Performance-based compensation and a wide range of employee benefits in the form of health and sports activities and employee events