Start date individual, non permanent
Internships and dissertation completion at an innovative, international leader in technology
IoT, Industry 4.0 and machine learning are our topics of the future.
Whether it be lasers (VCSEL for facial recognition), transistors (RF or Power HEMTs) or light-emitting diodes, we are at the start of a production chain with our pioneering technology that is unique worldwide.
If you want to work with passion on our technology, you have come to the right place.
Would you like to play a part in exciting projects even while you are studying? Do you want to write your Bachelor’s or Master’s dissertation at an international company with its finger on the pulse of technology?
The following exciting topics are waiting for you:
- Production and characterisation of power transistors for the energy transition
- Innovative heterostructures made from 2D nanomaterials
- MOCVD 4.0: adaptive algorithms in optimised semiconductor manufacturing
Do you have your own ideas that could be of interest to us? We look forward to hearing them.
We are open to students from all areas of study that are relevant for the success of a dynamic and growing company – not just engineering and sciences but also business study programmes.
- Long term/intensive internships for projects (mandatory or voluntary)
- Dissertation completion (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Combination of long-term internship and dissertation completion
- Duration: at least 6 months (longer duration desirable)
- Good academic credentials
- Valid enrolment certificate
- A challenging field of activity with great creative potential at an innovative, international and expanding technological leader
- Independent participation in projects
- Flat hierarchies and direct interdisciplinary cooperation across management levels
- Working in a state-of-the-art work environment with the latest and most innovative methods in an intercultural team with highly motivated colleagues
- Targeted personnel development through continuing specialist training and development of personal skills
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours that allows a self-determined work/life balance
- Performance-based compensation and a wide range of employee benefits in the form of health and sports activities and employee events