ab sofort, unbefristet
The role is to offer direct support to all SAP MRP, production planning and purchasing functions.
A key role within the operations team in ensuring process accuracy of the business MRP tool relating to production demand and to lead the planning functions under the guidance of the logistics and planning manager.
The successful candidate will have the ability to undertake basic to intermediate MRP analysis to support Operational and Engineering department performance. With a longer term understanding of SAP processes throughout the AIXTRON Ltd business, the job holder will be encouraged to drive SAP process improvements throughout all local functions. This may be through direct involvement with the headquarters SAP team.
- SAP planning support, material management metrics, material usage, obsolescence, stock transfers, etc.
- Ownership of production related material master data including maintenance and accuracy.
- Operational interface with Engineering teams to resolve BoM errors, BoM duplicates, missing data, etc.
- Creation of SAP reports.
- One of AIXTRON Ltd’s SAP champions to drive improvements.
- Central point of contact with AIXTRON SE for requested SAP information.
- Operations SAP lead for knowledge transfer for new starters, upskilling and general queries.
- Minimum good A levels (maths oriented)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment and material management processes
- Understanding of manufacturing principles
- Experience of using an MRP system (SAP an advantage)
- Microsoft Office capable (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work methodically, logically and precisely
- Ability to manage a varied workload in an efficient manner
- Work well as part of a team
- Initiative and be able to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- We offer a highly competitive salary and a great benefits package
Please only apply if you have the indefinite right to work and remain in the UK.