The AIXTRON Code of Ethics applies to the members of the Executive Board and the Senior Financial Officers nominated by the Executive Board.
- honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of conflicts of interest;
- full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure of quarterly and annual reports;
- compliance with all applicable laws and governmental rules and regulations;
- prompt internal reporting of violations of this Code; and
- accountability for adherence to this Code.