as of now, permanent
Tomorrow’s technologies are complex. We work hard to ensure that our customers still get exactly what they need – welcome to the Sales team! At the interface between the teams of developers and the decision-makers in the semiconductor industry, we work hard to come up with perfect, and often unusually creative, technical solutions. In our team, high tech meets high goals: We are a strong and internationally agile team that combines technical expertise with knowledge of the market and confidence when it comes to closing deals. Do you have what it takes to advise customers on important strategic decisions and translate their ideas into what is technically feasible?
Where we can count on you:
- Your path will lead you to the project management team of our Opto & Power division, in which we bundle our product range in the fields of optoelectronics and power generation.
- Here you act as a sparring partner of a defined country area (Asia, Europe or USA) with which you develop and implement (sales/price) strategies to increase customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
- At the same time, you will provide tangible sales support for the regional sales organization and technical customer consulting in the initiation phase: You will support marketing measures, product positioning and risk analyses, processing customer enquiries, conducting negotiations and preparing quotations and contracts.
- As an interface manager, you also optimize the processes between specialist departments and countries.
- In the second step, you will be responsible for the optimal implementation of customer projects after the order has been placed until final acceptance on site - as a direct contact person for the region and the customer. This includes carrying out design reviews, monitoring technical approvals and ensuring the communication flow.
- As you can see, this is an exciting function that involves travelling (3-4 times a year) to customer locations.
This is how you convince us:
- Academic degree in physics, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering, possibly extended with a doctorate in natural sciences
- Many years (5-8 years) of experience in project management or technical sales and the ability to lead interdisciplinary and intercultural teams.
- Know-how about semiconductor devices and deposition processes such as MOCVD, ALD, PEALD or PECVD is desirable.
- Fluent spoken and written English, willingness to travel and routine in MS Office and SAP
- A confident personality with strong communication skills, negotiation skills and business acumen, who is committed and always excellently organised, working towards innovation and demonstrating a feel for customer needs.
- A challenging field of activity with great creative potential at an innovative, international and expanding technological leader
- Flat hierarchies and direct interdisciplinary cooperation across management levels
- Working in a state-of-the-art work environment in an intercultural team with highly motivated colleagues
- Targeted personnel development through continuing specialist training and development of personal skills
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours that allows a self-determined work/life balance
- Performance-based compensation and a wide range of employee benefits in the form of health and sports activities and employee events