ab sofort, unbefristet
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the R&D 2D systems business at AIXTRON Ltd, defining and developing the product strategy. Your goal is to meet the sales, product margin, business growth and customer service objectives through close engagement with customers.
You will also be responsible for overall business forecasts together with driving the technical and product roadmaps defining market requirement specifications (MRS) that ensure customers’ needs are fulfilled. Monitoring of global markets and the competitive landscape to ensure our products always remain one step ahead.
You will be expected to visit customers (worldwide) and support the regional sales teams, attend conferences, co-ordinate process demonstrations and ensure service & aftersales requirements are met. Work closely with the sales, engineering and process teams in the preparation of quotations, system specifications and technical presentations and proposals.
- Develop and define the strategy for R&D 2D systems and integrate this into the overall business strategy of AIXTRON in association with your manager.
- Define target market, segments, applications and customers, as well as strategies required to meet market share, revenue and margin targets.
- Translate market requirements into MRS and product development projects in order to secure commercial product success. Provide long term projections, net present value, income calculations and business sizing data for new system developments and launches.
- Meet product margin, revenue, and market share targets (KPI).
- Visit customers, perform product sales presentation. Attend and present at international scientific conferences and trade shows.
- Preparation of press releases, brochures and marketing material for sales and new product releases.
- Effectively plan and utilise the sales and marketing budget for conferences, advertisements and marketing and promotion events.
- Degree in Engineering, Materials or Science discipline or equivalent qualification/experience
- Sales, Product Marketing and Business development qualification or 3 years equivalent experience and track record
- Experience in vacuum, pneumatics and gas systems
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts in a business context
- This position requires international travel up to 30%
- Experience in MOCVD, CVD or other low pressure growth process
- Experience in the semiconductor capital equipment industry