The AIXTRON Vendor Code of Conduct formulates ethical, moral, and compliance standards for the purchase and use of materials with Conflict Minerals in the supply chain.
- communicate the Conflict Minerals Law
- introduce the due diligence process
- formulate the expectation to AIXTRON supply chain partners / vendors
- explain consequences of non-compliance
The Conflict Minerals Grievance Mechanism of AIXTRON enables internal or external parties to voice concerns regarding the circumstances of extraction, trade, handling and export of minerals from the conflict-affected Democratic Republic of Congo and the surrounding countries.
The Conflict Minerals Grievance Mechanism will allow AIXTRON to be alerted of risks in our supply chain. AIXTRON employees, suppliers and other parties can report concerns and alleged violations regarding conflict minerals sourcing to the following:
- Write us at: AIXTRON SE, Conflict Minerals Team, Dornkaulstr. 2,
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Send e-mail)
Reports can be made anonymously and will be kept confidential to the fullest extent practicable and allowed by law. AIXTRON will not take any retaliatory action against our employees for filing a report in good faith.